11.11.2010

2011 photo calendars in the shop!

i am so pleased to announce that 2011 photo calendars are now available in my etsy shop!

there are two different calendars available...


paris je t'aime . . . 13 beautiful images (12 months + cover) from my travels to the city of light. the perfect gift for anyone who loves paris as much as i do!



pastel memories . . . 13 hand-picked images in dreamy pastel shades. from delicate pink blossoms to tranquil aqua waters, each photo in this calendar will transport you to another place.

i chose some of my absolute favorite images for the calendars... i hope you like them as much as i do!

4 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh my goodness!!! *LOVE**** these are beautiful!!!

M.M.E. said...

These are lovely! It's wonderful to meet another artist, especially one as gifted as you.

Robin said...

the calendars look amazing!

great job!

kate said...

I really like the second one! Such pretty images and colors!