12.15.2009

featured in cleo mag!

today i have something really exciting to share...

a while back, an editor from the aussie mag cleo contacted me and said she wanted to feature some photos of my apartment in the magazine. after i finished squealing with glee, i sent her over some photos, filled out a questionnaire, and sent her the link to my etsy shop.

it's been a few months in the making, but it is finally here. i am featured in the brand new january issue of cleo! yay! here is the feature... a whole entire page, all about me!


the feature highlights my apartment, decorating tips, and my etsy shop. i've never, ever been in a magazine so this is all really exciting for me. i'm having a few copies sent over from australia (thanks lawani!), and i absolutely cannot wait to see it in print. thank you so much cleo mag... i love you!

xoxo,
lesley

4 comments:

Amy said...

Omg! This is absolutely amazing- I would die if something like this happened to me- congrats. :)

Joyce said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! I'm so proud of you! Not surprised at all - you are so talented. Congrats my sweet baby girl!!!!!

Robin said...

wow, that looks amazing! awesome job getting that feature and on everything you do! congrats!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Oooh I didnt see this...as we dont get CLEO here in the USA. But I was featured in their mag as well...I loved it. Congrats & HPPY NEW YEAR!

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com