7.14.2009

flickr favorites... j.kolo

those of you who have been following my blog for a while may remember this post about my obsession with abstract photography.  well... i'm still as obsessed as ever, so it was love at first sight when i stumbled upon j.kolo's flickr page last week.  

her photos are so stunning, they inspired me to dust off my camera and take it for a spin... something i hadn't done in a very long time.  it is almost impossible to pick favorites, but here are a few that stood out to me while i was clicking through her gorgeous photostream.






xoxo,
lesley

4 comments:

lolly-jolly said...

The 1st one is what tkae to to view the whole post! AWESOME!

kadler said...

These are gorgeous - love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh. Beautiful pictures. I share your obsession :D

OmnisLucis said...

i love the first one. I wonder where it's from.