5.21.2009

street style @ chictopia

i just discovered chictopia... an amazing website for fashion addicts like myself to upload and browse pictures of outfits, chat about the latest trends, and shop for looks based on your body type and personal style.  

my favorite part about the website is looking through all of the amazing street style photos uploaded by users... i'm a bit too shy to upload photos of my own outfits, but i love getting inspired by others!  here are some of my latest favorites.







xoxo,
lesley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cool site! thanks for the find.

Tifany said...

Chictopia is great!I enjoy this site everyday...If you want look for me, I'm tifany...we can be friends;)Kiss

bananas. said...

thanks for sharing. chictopia is the bomb diggity!

xoxo
mayra

Anonymous said...

Oh these are great inspirational outfits!! x