1.19.2009

stuff i want . . . fabric boxes from picciolo


since i recently moved into a new apartment and i'm still trying to get my studio organized, i am always on the lookout for cute and functional storage.  

the other day i discovered these adorable felt boxes from uk etsy seller picciolo, and i am in love!  they measure just 4" high, perfect for stashing all my crafty bits and pieces... and they come in a bunch of great colors and designs.  i think they would look great in multiples, lined up on top of a book shelf or work table.  

these are definitely on my wish list... and if you're anything like me, they're probably on yours now too!

xoxo,
lesley

9 comments:

Kim Caro said...

Yes it is lovely

picciolo said...

hi lesley, thanks so much for featuring my boxes and for your kind words!
: )

kiddlebug said...

Those are very cute! I'll have to check out the shop.

Diamondaj said...

Oh, I so need those : ) Great find!

My Inspired Reality said...

Very neat fabric boxes:) About drinking tea and wanting to be British:), I used to want to be Chinese (I think I still do), because I love Chinese food so much:):)

Unknown said...

adorable!! these are totally on my wish list now- you're right!

cabin + cub said...

very cute... i want one too!

Beth said...

I saw these on her blog--they are fantastic.

Geeze-now that I've seen them again I may just have to get them!

Cathy said...

I love all her products - very talented! As soon as the aussie exchange rate improves, i'll be making a purchase!