11.03.2008

new website launch!



after keeping it a secret for months, i am very pleased to announce that my new online shop is up and running!!!  please visit 
to shop for an assortment of modern paper goods with a vintage-inspired twist, all handmade by me!

the photos you see here are a preview of what you will find on my new website... hand printed notecards and journals, petite notecards, sketchbooks, and gift tags galore.  i have been working really hard over the past few months coming up with new designs and products and i am so excited to finally reveal them to the public!


as a thank you to all my blog readers, i am offering 15% off your first purchase between now and december 1st.  all you have to do is enter the code 315LAUNCH at checkout and the discount will be automatically applied to your order.

                       
i hope you enjoy my new website... thank you so much for visiting and happy shopping! :)

xoxo,
lesley

9 comments:

Robin said...

Wow!

It looks so amazing!!!

You are so awesome!!!

Unknown said...

oh YAY! i'm going to check it out!!

Sherry said...

I love your new site. I've been on bigcartel about 4 months and I love it.
http://sherrytruitt.com

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

ppdesigns said...

ooh i love your paper goods and esp the patterns! fantastic and good luck for your new shop!

Anonymous said...

congrats!
love your work, and I just discovered this blog, another one to add to my reader =)

Sandee said...

Oh my goodness, major congrats and it looks awesome. I want to do this too and you are very inspiring. I know it will be very successful! Thanks for dropping into my blog too!

Kim Caro said...

wow you rock. :)

lesley said...

thank you so much for all the sweet comments :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Good luck.